- I suppose the biggest thing is that my roommate/friend Ashley and I adopted a cat. I'm not a huge fan of cats, I really prefer dogs, but she loves them and they pretty much take care of themselves so whatever. I think we're still planning on getting a dog around Christmas time though. Here are some pictures of Davey, the 5 month old kitten.
- Fandom business:
- MERLIN: I don't really have much to say about the last few episodes, or really about the season in general. I fear if I think about it too deeply my brain might aneurysm and not in a good way. I generally overall did like Gwaine and Elena though. And the boys bantering is also amusing and adorable. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the back half of the series.
- FRINGE: I've said it before and I'll say it again. THIS IS THE BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION. ANYWHERE. One of the things I really love about this season is the difference between the two universes and when we're in the AU you can really tell how amazing the dynamic was the first two seasons. How those characters really related to each other and allowed them to work together. It doesn't have the same feel to it with those in the AU. I'm sure there's parts about that sentence that I could talk about for days, but it's not really that important. On a basic level it's still the best show you're probably not watching.
- THE BIG BANG THEORY: Zazzles? Really Sheldon? Really JIM? If I didn't think/know either of you were gay before that certainly sealed the deal. Thursday's episode was kind of weak, but I've been loving this season so far.
- RAISING HOPE: I have a really hard time with American comedy shows. In that I don't like them. TBBT is the only one I can watch and really get into. Even Community, which I sort of liked, I only watched 4 episodes of. But for some reason I'm into this one. I don't know if it's the concept, or that the guy is ridiculously adorable. Or it could just be Martha Plimpton and Cloris Leachman. Something. Anyway.
- OTHER SHOWS: I've been keeping up with Bones and House this season, just for something to watch in the morning really. All I have to really say about them is WHERE IS ALL THE REACTION TO THAT FUCKING JERSEY SHORE EPISODE? Where!? It was quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever sat though. Unless I actually watched Jersey Shore. WTF. Never again Bones. Never.
- Cat pictures (never in my life did I think I would type that, at least in relation to myself):
He's vaguely rabbit like, no?
Okay, either going to spend some time reading The Liar or start watching Rubicon.